UAMS Institute for Digital Health & Innovation Rural Broadband ID Grant

The UAMS Institute for Digital Health & Innovation Rural Broadband ID Grant helps local entities pay for broadband due-diligence business studies that will aid the grantee in seeking further grants for broadband development. Eligible studies include:

  • Full feasibility determinations, including economic business plans
  • Twenty-year financial break-even analysis
  • Competitive broadband analysis
  • Demographic analysis, with comparison to other projects
  • The ordering on construction plans to maximize return
  • Analysis of federal funding opportunities.

Click here for further information.

Click here for an application.

Applications are accepted on a rolling basis beginning the date of the NOFO release and continuing until funds are exhausted.

AEDC County Fair Building Grant Program

The Arkansas Economic Development Commission, Division of Rural Services and the Arkansas Rural Development Commission is accepting County Fair Building Grant Program applications. The County Fair Building Grant Program is designed to assist rural county fairs with the construction and improvement of buildings through incentive grants on a matching basis. County Fairs located in counties with a population of less than 55,000 are eligible for up $4,000 per fiscal year on a 50/50 matching basis. County fair organizations wishing to apply for a grant under the County Fair Building Grant Program are required to apply through their county judge’s office. To be considered eligible, all applications must be signed by the county judge and approved by the quorum court.

Applications are due March 11, 2021.

Click here for more information and an application.

AEDC Rural Community Grant

Arkansas Economic Development Commission's Rural Community Grant applications are now available for Fiscal Year 2021 from the Division of Rural Services. Applicants from incorporated towns of less than 3,000 in population and unincorporated rural areas are eligible for up to $15,000 in matching funds under this program. The match ratio on the program is 50/50. Communities wishing to apply for projects under the program must provide one half of the cost of the project as match. Match may be comprised of in-kind labor, in-kind materials or cash and must be available at the time of application.

The deadline to apply is March 11, 2021.

Click here for more information and an application. You may also request one by calling 1-888-RURAL-AR (1-888-727-2527).

Innovations in Reentry Initiative

The BJA FY 21 Innovations in Reentry Initiative: Building System Capacity & Testing Strategies to Reduce Recidivism, funded through the Dept. of Justice Bureau of Justice Assistance, provides state and local jurisdictions with the resources to identify assets and gaps in their reentry systems and improve their overall approach to reentry. The total program funding is $4,000,000, and the highest award is $1,000,000.

The deadline to apply is March 16, 2021.

Click here for more information and an application.

Keep America Beautiful recycling grant program

Keep America Beautiful is launching a competitive grant program to support the KAB Affiliate Network, other nonprofit organizations and community groups to implement programs or projects designed to build clean, green and beautiful public spaces. The KAB Recycling and Community Improvement Grant Program – funded by the Coca Cola Foundation – will award grantees 70 percent of their grant funding upon executing a grant agreement and the remaining 30 percent of their award after submitting their Wrap-Up Report and having it reviewed and accepted by Keep America Beautiful.

The deadline to submit applications is March 19, 2021.

Click here for more information.

Blue & You Foundation Regular Grants Program

The Blue & You Foundation's mission is to work together with others to create a state of better health for all Arkansans. It strategically focuses grant funding on community-based solutions in the hopes it will nurture community health leadership, foster collaboration and innovation, and leverage financial, human and community resources to produce measurable, positive impacts.

The deadline to submit applications is July 15, 2021.

Click here for details and an application.

More grant resources:

For those applying for a grant for the first time or just looking for guidance, has a host of helpful resources and videos to walk you through the process. Click here for resources.

Rainwater, Hold & Sexton Injury Lawyers 800-434-4800

Guardian Pro RFID and AAC Risk Management Fund mitigate risks for Arkansas jails